Visits

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Note from the Sick Bed

Just approaching, or so I hope, the tail-end of a three week illness entailing a sore throat, ringing in the ears, massive headache, fever and so on. Been to the doctor twice, got two different kinds of antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, etc. etc. What a drag.

Funny, my wife got the same illness and was better in two days. But that's MS, ain't it. Immune system too busy attacking harmless systems to bother over-much with a real-life illness. Takes forever to heal from these common viruses. Will be the death of me yet.

So, I've been pretty much out of it. Just wanted to take a minute to jot something down, to serve as proof that I'm still alive.

1 comment:

neurocuro said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Do you think vitamin D helps MS? We hope enough people will respond to our survey to help us learn the answer for the community.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/neurocuroVitDMS