Visits

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

More Adventures

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Walking to the nearby store always comes with an adventure of some sort, whether that involves chatting with a new friend, seeing some unusual sight or event, or, indeed, encountering an incident like tonight's. I had bought a few small items in the store, and then ordered a chocolate crepe for my wife at the stand outside. I talked to an old fellow while I waited for my crepe, then started on my way home. There was a motorbike parke...d at the side of the street and, as I passed by, the fellow on the bike stopped me with some words I could not recognize. Being always curious, I stopped to try to understand what he was saying. I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. It may as well have been Swahili. He then started to squeeze the roll of toilet paper in one of my bags. What could this mean? He then reached down and squeezed well, my penis! Ah ok, I see. But nah, no thanks, man. Homey don't swing that way. Lol. I'm curious yeah, but not THAT curious

No comments: