Visits

Monday, August 10, 2020

What Day Is It?

For most of yesterday, I was convinced that it was Monday when in fact it was Sunday. So things seemed a little off. For one thing, I was not hearing from my friend in Jakarta, who rather reliably chats with me on weekdays (though she is busy with her family on weekends). Also, the mall I went to seemed unusually crowded for a Monday--and in fact I had gone there on this day (which I thought was Monday) because I wanted to avoid the Sunday crowd and of course the greater threat of COVID. It wasn't until evening that I happened to actually look at my phone, and see it, and so discover that the day was Sunday, not Monday. Well, guess at least I was ahead of myself rather than behind myself. That's a good thing, init?

1 comment:

MaryPena said...

Great read thankyouu