Visits

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wet

Another day of raining and storming and thunder and lightening in beautiful Renon, Bali, Indonesia. This resulted in a severe case of cabin fever by the time 5 pm rolled around, which itself has resulted a rather soaking trip to town for a cup of coffee. Actually, I'm only half soaked so far, but I still have to get home later, so I think I can count on a thorough soaking before the evening is through. Now that there's no longer a car at my house, I kinda miss that car. 

In the meantime, I'm still battling the flu--day 5 and going fairly strong. This, as I may have mentioned, is the third case of flu that I've had during this rainy season. Different strains, my friend tells me, and I guess I'm just lucky enough to get each of them in turn. 

Of course, although it is steadily raining, it is also still fairly hot--25C/77F. Which just doesn't feel right to an old Oregonian.

No comments: