Visits

Monday, January 27, 2014

More Cataracts

It looks as though I may finally be on the road to cataract surgery - which is a good thing, as I can't see worth a damn anymore. And reading gives me a massive headache. And I love to read. Btu, anyway, I will go for an initial appointment tomorrow, and then, hopefully, be scheduled for surgery. Gosh, it would be nice to see again. I just hope there isn't any indication against this with MS. I don't think there is, and I have found any through internet research. It's not like I can ask a doctor here, because they've never even heard of MS anyway. I guess this is done one eye at a time, so it may be a long process. Not that I have so many eyes, but because I suppose there is a waiting period from one eye to the other. So best to get started, I reckon.

No comments: