Visits

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Movin On

Hallelujah. I found a place to live. Or rather, it was found by my friend Christoph, who already lives there. Two wild and crazy guys with MS in the same place! 

This is a small western style apartment complex (although if you've never seen an Indonesian apartment complex, you won' t know what I mean). It is clean, quiet, functional, and the couple who manage the place are wonderfully nice people. Also, it has a swimming pool! I'm moving up in the world, man. 

Moreover, there is plenty of room (again, comparatively) and I will be able to bring my main pieces of furniture, including my expensive King Koil bed. 

So the move is set for Sunday next, for which I have reserved the able services of my Sumba friend, Samuel.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big question is, can you bring the dogs?

R.W. Boughton said...

Anon--And the answer is, sadly, no. Even though the dogs spend a lot of time at my house, they belong to neighbors.