Visits

Friday, March 29, 2019

What A Drag

Yesterday, I felt rather well, comparatively. No fever, no sore throat really, just a stuffy sort of feeling. In the evening, I took a short stroll across the street to the polluted lake, watched a cow take a bath therein, then chatted with Pak Mardi for a bit. Went to bed feeling cool  and comfortable. 

This morning, I woke up with a fever along with the return of the closed, sandy feeling in my throat. 

It's gotten to be an old story. Well for a day, then back to the same old plague. Four doctors, four med doses. I give up. 

I've forced myself out of my room for a coffee. Trying to get a  little taste of the good ol days. So tired of just lying in bed, especially when lying in bed brings no positive results. And right now, sitting with my coffee and laptop, I feel like going back home to lie down. 

What. A. Drag. 

No comments: