Visits

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Another Night, Another Day, Another Stroll

Not such a bad night last night. I didn't die or anything. Which is a plus, I guess. I actually found a way to increase the air stream just a little bit on the shitty little AC unit in my room so that I can almost feel the air now if I sleep with my head at the foot of the bed, nearer the unit. Really, the damn thing is just pretty much for decoration, I guess. The meds that the doc most recently prescribed seem to be helping just a little bit, although I am beginning to suspect tha.t the steroid spray may be more harmful than helpful. What still bothers me most is the intense heat in my neck and head, and I still don't have any idea what that is about. 

So in keeping with my idea to just force myself out of the room, I went on a little stroll this morning. It's difficult to find a good route, because most streets soon end in dead ends and you have to just retrace your steps back home again. But I snapped a few pictures, which I have posted below. It was still quite early and there were very few people to be seen, but quite a few dogs. The dogs in general kind of seemed to be thinking, "What's up with this weird guy so early in the morning? Best not to bark or disturb him. You never know what people like this are gonna do." 




No comments: