Visits

Friday, May 24, 2019

Hari Jumat

I really didn't feel like walking this morning, but did so anyway. Pretty wobbly. So I didn't walk, I wabbled. Found the usual joggers and walkers, and the usual beach dogs, one of whom is apparently in charge of a generous stretch along the way, so has his job cut out for him. Watching the buff young men and the shapely young women go by was a bit disheartening. I mean, I'd settle for just walking in a straight line. Ah well, it is what it is. Definitely time for a nap now, but the maid is busy in my room, so that will have to wait. 





4 comments:

Suz said...

I always enjoy the pictures of Bali that you post. I don't know if I'll ever make it there but thanks for sharing the beauty of it.

Suz

R.W. Boughton said...

Suz--Thanks for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy the photos.

Anonymous said...

Is it near mercure?

R.W. Boughton said...

Anon--No, this is at the other end of the beachfront. The hotel pictured is the brand new artotel just recently completed.