Visits

Thursday, January 29, 2015

caught in the act

I have taken lately to closing the front gate when I leave the house, not for fear of robbery but for fear that the big fat brown dog who regularly patrols the neighborhood will show up to raid my garbage bin. She has been successful in this pursuit several times now and has caused me no small amount of trouble in cleaning up after her. I would not mind so much if she were judicious or selective in her methods, but no, she must topple the bin altogether and scatter its entrails throughout the carport and driveway. Nor does she make any effort to clean up after herself before leaving. Therefore, she will find an iron gate today separating her from her spoils and may, one hopes, take pause to consider the finer points of civilized behavior. 🚫

The culprit in action.

No comments: