Visits

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fat Head Dog

Having finally gotten my tooth fixed (hopefully), Smokey, the Labrador, decided to break off the one just next to it. He did this with his big, fat, hard head. Now I don't know which tooth it is that hurts--the one that has been under repair, the one Smokey broke, or both.

It's not enough, I guess, to knock me off my feet two or three times a week--which he does apparently just for laughs. Now he has to go and break my tooth. Also he broke my glasses yesterday. Just a quick right cross--didn't even see it coming.

I do not know what I've done to deserve this sort of treatment. I've tried to talk with him, but he just stares at me and tilts his head to one side.

Man's best friend. Right.

1 comment:

Synchronicity said...

oh no! i am sorry about your tooth. are you in pain? finally got the chance to check out your blog here. wow! very nice color...i love red!