Visits

Friday, May 4, 2018

Dog Schedule

It seems that the big fat brown dog has my daily schedule memorized. Knowing, somehow, that I get up somewhere around 6 am, she shows up at about 6:30 and waits around while I make breakfast, which she of course shares. 

She then leaves and will usually be sitting out in front of her house, about a block away, when I go for my morning walk. By the time I finish the route and approach home, I will find her sitting at the junction of my street. She will then follow me home for a treat and a nap. 

She naps until I leave for Starbucks, at about 10 am. 

Her next visit will be in the late afternoon, just about dinnertime.

Actually, I don't know if I have her on a schedule or if she has me on a schedule. The two are becoming intertwined, interdependent. It's like now I have to do this or that because the big dog will be here at such and such a time!

No comments: