Visits

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Near Disaster

Having nothing to say this morning, which is more and more a common experience, I began to mess about trying to change the appearance of my blog, and boy did I succeed! Luckily, I was able to revert to the original. Really, all I wanted to do to begin with was to change the color of the blog description, for as it stands now, against the present background, it is very hard to see. Attempting to turn the lettering red, however, turned ALL the text red, and made other sections of text disappear altogether. The more I messed with the thing, the worse the situation became. I'm just no good at this sort of thing. Never have been. And so, my apologies. It is what it is. Jim Dandy, like me, is a plain fellow and will wear no coat of many colors. 

No comments: