Visits

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Not So Magic Cancer Cream

It's hard to tell actually whether this cancer cream is making my skin cancer better or worse. Of course, it's not bound to do much at all where the ear is concerned, given that the cancer there is in the form of tumors within the body of the ear, but the one on my face--the dry, scaly, sometimes itchy, sometimes painful, sometimes white, sometimes red thing on my cheek bone--seems some days to improve with the cream and some days to worsen with it. Perhaps it would be the same with or without the cream. Who knows? I suppose I was hoping for a miracle cure. But cancer is cancer, right? It doesn't like being cured. So whereas a couple of days ago the blotch on my face had turned white and nearly invisible, now it is red as a traffic light. Kind of a scabby traffic light. Well, if it ain't one thing, it's t'other. The good news, anyway, is that I didn't have to pay for this cream. I'd be pissed, at this point, if I had. 

No comments: