Visits

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Kavanaugh Kapers Addendum

I find today that I must amend what I said in my post of yesterday (Kavanaugh Kapers). I had suggested that while Republicans are doing their best to minimize, or ignore, allegations of sexual misconduct against Judge Kavanaugh, it may also be that Democrats are exaggerating their nature. But with the allegations of the third accuser, Ms. Swetnick, now published, the nature of the misconduct rises to a very serious level indeed. I cannot imagine at this point that this will not be investigated more fully before any vote takes place. But again, as I've already said, we are not looking at a system devoted to the truth or to a responsibility to the American people. We are looking at political parties intent on winning at any and all cost, truth and the American people be damned. 

No comments: