Visits

Saturday, October 19, 2024

IPad

Trying out an old new iPad, complements of my ex-wife who has bought a new new one for herself and handed this one down. This is proving to be a bit difficult, as I am not familiar with the peculiarities of the Apple system. It seems that I will need practice and familiarization. One thing I want to do is to buy one of those attachable keyboards so that I can type like a normal typist instead of pecking at the keypad with my two index fingers. Well this does seem more and more clunky the more I type. If you want to go to the middle of the document and add a missing word, for instance, the damn cursor keeps jumping back to the end of the document as you type. Quite irritating.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A WiFi iPad compatible detached keyboard can be acquired cheaply, via Amazon for example. Good luck.