Visits

Sunday, May 3, 2009

An Apology, Excuse Included

Having read this morning my last few blog entries, I find that I owe an apology to whatever readers there may be out there.

You see, I have had a very bad cold (no, not swine flu), and this, on top of the usual MS brain challenges, apparently brought on a temporary fit of delirium.

It would seem that at some juncture my brain (what there is of it anyway) became inextricably tangled with a science news report about a mysterious blob near the dawn of time. As it happens, my thought processes, already blob-like where focus and distinction are concerned, were in some way activated by the light of this mysterious space blob--a gigantic star (apparently) which (apparently) had exploded just after the advent of the Big Bang,

It is theorized, moreover, that at the center of this giant mysterious blob is a gigantic black hole. Near the dawn of time. An un-blob, one might say, as a black hole is a negation, an antithesis.

But let me stop before I get started. In Indonesian the word is maaf, in French it is pardonez moi. In short, and in English, I apologize.

Sincerely.

3 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

Seriously, no need to apologize. All of your deep thoughts and ramblings are highly enjoyable. Let the blob speak when it wishes.

Herrad said...

Hi,

Speak write as much as you want.
Just came by to say hello.
Have a good Sunday.

Love,
Herrad

Anonymous said...

hello brother
i have found you at last
lovely
i shall enjoy your musings
regards
millie of the livejournal ms board