Visits

Sunday, March 5, 2017

MS Buddy

I was recently invited by Casey Cronin at Healthline to take a look at their MS App, MS Buddy. I find it pretty nifty. One makes a simple profile for himself, along with "ice breaker" questions of interest, and then is assigned buddies who he can talk to about MS and MS issues. It is nice to be in contact with others who are facing the same problems, comforting to share information and questions, as well as offer advice and/or consolation involving problems which one may have faced himself. Given that I am a bit challenged when it comes to managing my own blog, I will post a permanent link to their site as soon as they send me the link information. Until then, perhaps this link will work to send you to the Apple site. MS Buddy is also available for Microsoft.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ms-buddy/id1040195462?mt=8

No comments: