Visits

Monday, March 16, 2009

Breast Feeding for Men

Well, if you stick your neck out in life, be ready to have your head lopped off. So said someone. Or should have if they didn't.

Lets start out with a really bad sentence. Why not? It seems fitting enough, because I feel like a really bad sentence this morning. Maybe it's the Copaxone. Maybe it's MS. Maybe it's just the weather.

I read in MS Central just now that breast feeding may prevent MS. Maybe I should start. I dunno . . . it's a big step, with but small resources at hand.

Perhaps someone more amply equipped could do it for me. Maybe that would work just as well.

It seems like after one has MS he can no longer live a normal life of common circumstances and events without connecting every little thing to his disease. I catch a cold virus, for instance, and find myself suspecting that the newly started Copaxone is at fault. I feel bummed out and straightaway decide that I've developed depression due to nerve damage. Obviously the axon that conveys the smile response has been compromised by the disease process.

Now hope does not disappoint, Paul tells us in Romans (5:5).

I suppose that depends upon what one places his hope in.

All I want is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by.

But what ship, what voyage, what star?

I have a dream . . .

Don't we all. Amen. Can I get a witness?

Impress your friends and family. Write a book, win the lottery, purchase a penile implant.

How desperate indeed are the investments we make in the temporal things.

While hope itself does not disappoint . . .

because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

No comments: