Visits

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fruit Loops

This morning I found my Fruit Loops in the dogs' dish outside on the porch. Not just a bowl of Fruit Loops, but pretty much the whole box. Fruit Loops is my favorite cereal, and someone has given my Fruit Loops to the dogs. It was pretty clear that the dogs were not responsible for this, for they showed no interest in eating the cereal. But someone is, and I'm going to find out who. And why.

Funny thing about those dogs. They will eat the Fruit Loops one at a time, yet defer when it comes to an overflowing bowl of the same. This must be important by some process of extension, meaningful beyond the mere Fruit Loop, but I just recently woke up and I'm still stuck on the whole how and why question of the actual event, as superficial as that may seem.

But I will have to think about it later. Seng has just shown up for his daily English lesson. How has it happened that I have become Seng's daily English teacher at Starbucks? It is yet another matter to wonder about.

No comments: