Visits

Friday, March 10, 2017

Preston

    Sometimes I see strange things. A couple weeks ago, I saw my stepson, Preston, walking through the front room toward the back door. He was there only a couple of seconds, but quite clearly there. It would be difficult to miss Preston, as he is 6 feet 6 inches in height and built like a railroad station. In "common reality", I haven't seen Preston in at least six years. I used to talk to him on Facebook occasionally, but he seems to have disappeared from that venue. Today, jus...t now, I saw him again - same place, moving in the same direction. Very strange. One tends to think, when these sorts of things happen, that something is somehow wrong. So I tried to contact Preston after the first event, but I have not heard back from him. As I've said, he seems to have disappeared from Facebook, and, other than that, all I have is an email address that has rarely been our mode of communicating. Hmm. I wish he would drop me a quick note, at least.

No comments: