Visits

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Berkabut Mata

I've been having this problem with my eye just lately that's driving me up the wall. My left eye is itchy and foggy. This comes just after having purchased new glasses, although I don't see how that could be related. Just a koinkidink as my daughter used to say. Must be something in the air. Aside from being continually annoying, this also makes it impossible to see what I am writing. In past times, during my old working days, this would not have been a problem, as I was a very fast and accurate typist, and didn't really have to see the words on the screen. No so in my retirement years. I thought at first that this was a sty, but apparently I was wrong, as sty ointment has not helped. My pharmacist suggests this morning some sort of antibiotic eyedrops, so I'll give that a try. 

No comments: