Visits

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Graffiti

 Some may notice that I changed the title of the blog, at least temporarily. Trying it on, I guess, to see how it feels. The thing is 'Everyone Here is Jim Dandy' makes less sense now that it did to begin with, because that title came from a book I had written, and which was read by nobody, mainly about multiple sclerosis. It makes sense only to the extent that it is recognizable only to people already familiar with my blog. 

In any case, it doesn't really matter. 

"Practical Paradise" was the title of a column I used to write for the Bali Times newspaper, and that column was more typical of what I tend to write in the blog, featuring articles about Bali and my personal experiences in Bali. Back then, I and my friend, Vyt, both had columns side by side on the second page of the newspaper. Mine tended toward the humorous (although not always) while his tended more toward politics and social issues. We took care, back then, with what we wrote, for we had an audience, you see, whereas nowadays I just kind of aimlessly blab.

In any case, the original title, as I stared at it this morning, just kind of bugged me, so I took my spray can of attitude and sprayed over it.

No comments: