Visits

Monday, January 25, 2021

Hungry

 Once again, my front teeth have fallen out, making for a weekend of subsisting on soup and oatmeal, and this evening, thankfully, I will be back to the dentist. I had really begun to enjoy eating again, after a fashion anyway, with my dentures, but the dentures are useless without those few teeth to anchor them in. The problem is, once they glue or whatever they do to put these teeth in, they don't seem to want to stay for very long. Don't know what else could be done though. Perhaps they could use an implant for one of the teeth (the one that the dentures attach to), but that, as I understand it, is a rather expensive option (I seem to remember hearing a figure like 20 million for one implant, or about 1500 US dollars. Yikes). In any case, I'm hungry and I want my teeth back! 

No comments: