Visits

Monday, January 25, 2021

On to the Superbowl

 Well, I was 50 percent on my NFL playoff predictions. Most importantly, Kansas City is going back to the Superbowl, having beaten the Bills rather soundly, but unfortunately Tampa Bay beat the Packers and will be going for the NFC. I keenly dislike both Tampa Bay and the Bills, so at least I will have someone to root for in this bowl (I had feared that maybe the Bills and the Buccaneers would go, thus making for a dreary matchup, as far as I am concerned). Both of these quarterbacks facing off in the upcoming Superbowl, Mahomes and Brady are incredibly good and both seem unstoppable. So what's gonna happen? Well, I have to choose the Chiefs as my Superbowl pick, but, to be honest, the teams and the quarterbacks are very well matched up, so my pick is down to nothing more than dislike of the Buccaneers. 

Go Chiefs!

No comments: