Visits

Friday, March 30, 2018

Pijat Lagi

About to go down to Sanur and get a massage this morning from Ayu, the resident masseuse at the local drug store. I was impressed with Ayu's skill on my former occasion there, although it kind of hurts like hell while she's doing the actual massage--especially when she hits those muscles that are frozen and don't want to be bothered. But the end result, after the pain, seems to be a generally positive one. I'm thinking that one massage per week would be a good plan. I'm rather sore to begin with this morning, in my shoulders and arms, such that the thought of the massage makes me grimace a bit. But hopefully it will loosen things up.

Last night, I neglected, on purpose, to take the usual tablet of Xanax. This resulted in a couple of interesting manifestations; one being that I was awaken by pain umpteen times during the night, the other being that when I awoke in the morning, I found that my hands had not gone numb. Of course, this may just be because I moved about more during the night in the absence of the anesthetizing effect of the Xanax.

No comments: