Visits

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Do You hEar What I hEar?

The fates are closing in on my cancerous ear tonight. Having made a couple abortive attempts to contact a doctor at Siloam Hospital, she ended up contacting Bros Hospital instead (which is actually right close to my house), at which she managed to get an appointment for this evening. The doctor there agreed with the doctor at Kasih Ibu Hospital, which is to say that it was his determination that part of the ear must be cut off. I kind of tried to argue my way out of it, but neither he nor the ex-wife were taking my arguments seriously--which is probably reasonable, as the gist of my argument was pretty much that I am already old and might not live as long as my ear anyway. So, I will be off to another appointment tomorrow evening with an oncologist, who will also look at what seems to be a cancer on my right cheek as well. Cancer of the face. Just my luck. I'll probably end up as the man in the iron mask. 

3 comments:

mb said...

https://www.verywellhealth.com/dietary-supplements-may-help-repair-myelin-4156580?utm_campaign=list_thyroid&utm_medium=email&utm_source=cn_nl&utm_content=15241050&utm_term=

Random comment not related to ear.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00166QSHQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

R.W. Boughton said...

mb--Thanks for this. I doubt that this is available in Indonesia, but I will ask my ex to try to find it when she is in Australia.

Anonymous said...

Yw