Visits

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Still Hot

5 pm here in Bali and 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity factored in. Just been sitting in front of the fan all afternoon watching YouTube. The big fat brown dog has also been sacked out here all day in my son's old room. I've noticed that there is no salad making stuff left in the fridge, so will need to run out to the store once the sun goes down. Or maybe I'll just pop down to the warung and get some chicken and rice. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Christoph for coffee this morning--two people with MS living in the same neighborhood on an island where people have never heard of MS. How weird is that? We seem to have a very similar approach in regard to the disease and our attitude toward the disease.  A very nice chat with a very kind seeming man. 

1 comment:

Christoph said...

The pleasure was all on my side. Thank you for your time and sharing your experiences.