Visits

Saturday, November 3, 2018

What You Doh't Know Can't Hurt You

Can a cancer unreported be considered a cancer in fact? 

I dunno. I'm inclined to think not. 

I went on Monday to the hospital here in Denpasar, had a couple little chunks snipped out of my ear for biopsy, but today is Saturday and I've still received no lab report. Therefore, it is as if I never went and it was never done; except, of course, for the fact that 2.4 million rupiah has been extracted from my bank account. But 2.4 million seems a reasonable price to pay for a report of good health, which is what I take no report at all to be. 

Forever the optimist!  

2 comments:

Mb said...

Maybe you have to pay extra for the report.🤔

R.W. Boughton said...

Mb--Nah I already ;aid. You don't get nuthin here in Indonesia before you pay for it.:)