Visits

Friday, July 12, 2019

Poor Takut

I think Takut the dog may have the dreaded Bali dog skin disease. I note this morning telltale signs where the skin has been exposed on his face and around his left eye. 

Poor Takut.

I thought at first, upon seeing little marks on his head and snout, that these were the scars of nightly dog fights, but what I'm seeing now is more extensive and not likely to be bite or scratch marks. 

Poor Takut. 

Now, I know that people will say I ought to take  him to the doctor, but, to quote my own oft uttered phrase, It's not my dog! Lol. 

Moreover, all that I have as means of transport is my scooter. One sees many people here transporting willing dogs on a scooter, but 1) I've never attempted this before and would not feel safe (I mean really, I don't feel quite safe on my own), and 2) I doubt that Takut would be willing. He is a wild, non-domesticated dog and is not given to taking instructions or obeying any command other than "Open your mouth for this piece of chicken." And, of course, that doesn't really require a demand. He sees chicken, he opens his mouth. 

And moreover again, I have been spending money hand over fist for my own medical difficulties and in fact I'm avoiding seeing a skin doctor at present because I just don't have the money. 

So … 

Poor Takut. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor dog. Probably he just needs a good bath