Visits

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Bocah Nakal Lagi

The bocah nakal have returned and are causing trouble. It's not so much that they are using the wifi, but that last night they actually entered the premises sometime after I had gone to sleep and were hanging out in the back patio area. 

Previously, I had always locked the door at night, since my room is right next to the door, but then one of the tenants here got angry about that because he was still ordering food from GoJek after 8 o'clock. Eight o'clock, sadly enough, is my bedtime these days. So I stopped locking the door, thinking that perhaps he would take care of it when he was done ordering food. (Fat chance, right?)

So this morning the bocah nakal were once again in the parking garage when I went out to my bike and I told them not to play there anymore, that people in the villa were angry, and that someone would tell their parents if they entered again at night. They just sat there staring at me for a moment, so I spoke a bit more forcefully and told them quite simply "Go!" Lol. They seemed to understand that, and picked up their bicycles and pedaled away. So, we'll see. 

I'm always sorry to have to be severe with children, but then again they should know common limits.

No comments: