Visits

Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Last of the Bocah Nakal

Well, the bocah nakal have pressed their luck too far, as I warned them would happen, though of course they chose not to listen. The villa management has now changed the wifi password, and so the boys have no more reason to hang around in the parking garage, where they were using the close proximity to get online, courtesy of the villa. Can't say that I'm sad to see them go. Unlike my little friend Viana, who always visited only briefly and always asked if she could enter, these boys spent most of the day in the garage and didn't really care to leave even when I asked them to leave. Their grave error, though, was to actually enter the villa itself late at night and hang out in the pool area out back. 

An interesting bit of information, however, has arisen from the incident. It seems that this is where the boys got the password. Apparently it had been written down on a calendar or notepad back there. This was a welcome bit of information for me, proving as it does that it was not I who gave them the password (my word on the matter having apparently been insufficient). Nor did I give it to Viana, who in any case has been many miles away in Kerangasem for the last month and could not have been using the wifi even if she had the password. 

All young folks have a cellphone here (hape they call it). Few have the wherewithal to get online. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they who accuse you read and realize their mistakes:)