Visits

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Cigarette Terrorist

 This morning I went to the little cafe just across the way from Bread Basket, where I had had just the day before my unpleasant encounter with the man who likes to pick up another person's burning cigarette and drop it in that person's cup of coffee, and I'll be damned if the same cigarette dunking nitwit didn't show up again! This time he was without his family and stood leaning forward with his hands on the back of a nearby bench, just staring at me. I didn't even notice him at first, engrossed as usual in my book, but finally glanced up to see what the yellow dog who also frequents the cafe was incessantly barking at. What the hell? This guy again? Unbelievable. Does he just roam around terrorizing smokers or what? 🤣 I mean, yesterday was odd, but two days in a row is downright creepy. Well, I shook my head and returned to my book, but I  can tell you I kept a close eye on my cigarette and coffee this time!

No comments: