Visits

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Festive


Quite a festive Xmas Eve rain this morning, so I had the opportunity to wear my festive new rain smock, which is gold in color and therefore pretty festive all year round, and festively slosh over to Starbucks, and actually stayed fairly festively dry.

I might’ve have tried to wait it out for a time, but the maid was cleaning the house and I always feel like I’m in the way. Which I am. It’s difficult not to be in the way in a small house like mine. The big fat brown dog was also certain that she was in the way (which she was), so left as well, in rather less than a festive mood. She did have sausage and eggs first, however, and so shouldn’t feel so put upon. But she’s like that. Cranky if things don’t go exactly her way.

Tonight there will be a Xmas dinner, and then tomorrow morning I will call my son in America, which I always do, as he always gathers with his mother and her family on Xmas Eve.

Merry Xmas to everyone!

For unto us a Child is born. Unto us a son is given.

No comments: