Visits

Monday, June 18, 2018

The Watcher

I had mentioned in a previous post my proclivity for falling asleep in the morning after waking up from a full night's sleep, but I did not mention the strange appearance in my pre-waking dream of the young Indonesian man who wakes me. I have no idea who this man is--aged somewhere in his 20's, I'd say, and perfectly distinct in his appearance, as if he were actually standing beside he bed. This has happened on several occasions now. He says my name and I awake, quickly realizing that, as real as he had seemed to be, no one is really there. I always think, Who is this? Do I know him? He looks somehow familiar, and yet I cannot connect him with anyone I know. Why is it this young man who awakens me? Wouldn't it be preferable to be awakened by a beautiful young woman, even if only a part of a dream? I can see this young man even now, in my mind's eye. But who is he? Weird, right? And why is he awakening me, anyway? 

No comments: