Visits

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Progress in a Plague Year

I went to check on my apartment-under-construction this week, at the request of Louis, the owner, and found that they had progressed some, although of course everything has been slowed down due to covid. Not that the workers are sick (as far as I know), but building supply places are closed or behind schedule or whatever. I was to have moved at the end of March, but it is looking now more like somewhere in May. Maybe. But I had a pleasant chat with chief builder, or site manager, or whatever he is, and kind of toured the place, and have posted some pictures below. I am told that there will be a little sitting area out front with a table and umbrella. The odd looking narrow space inside will be an outdoor vertical garden area.




 

No comments: