Visits

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pantai Karang

Yesterday, to break up the usual monotony of the days, which consists mostly in watching movies or YouTube on the laptop, I went down to Pantai Karang, a section of beachfront which is about a ten minute ride from my home. As is the common case now on the beaches of Sanur, this was just as deserted as the rest--only more so, as it is not home to the usual restaurants and hotels, but more an area of private villas tucked away in the bush that backs the sand. A fairly peaceful place even in more bustling times. In fact, it struck as I walked along the lonely path that this would be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a peaceful ocean swim and some sunbathing, as I used to do in the old days. Trouble is, I no longer have the energy I had in the old days, so I will more likely simply enjoy the memory rather than invest the exertion. To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.






 

No comments: