Visits

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Almost New Years

Rahajeng Warsa Anyar 2020! 

That's Happy New Year in Balinese. Yeah I know,  it's a little early, but I need to learn it so that I can impress the all-Balinese staff at Starbucks on the proper day. Other than that, there won't be much else to New Years here. Oh, there will be raucous and generally disastrous parties in the tourist hubs, and noisy fireworks of course, but none of that for me. Hopefully, I will be sleeping by the time midnight strikes. I never have liked New Years, which is something that I say, traditionally as it were, every year. A movie and bed, maybe a chat or two with friends. That's my plan. Resolutions? Hmm, I'll have to think about that. Staying alive for one more year would be one, I guess, God willing. 

1 comment:

Sakira said...

Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app dr. ryan shephard you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.