Visits

Friday, December 20, 2019

Plan


The drawing above is a rough plan of my new living quarters to be, slated for completion sometime in March. It's all Greek to me, as I've never been able to picture the three-dimensional results of a two-dimensional representation, but I'm excited nonetheless. For one thing, the structure will be new, built from the ground up, and will be sectioned off within to feel more like an apartment than just a single room containing for the most part a bed, which is the situation in my present quarters. Best of all it will be rent-free. Can't beat that, right? I suppose I will need to take Takut the dog with me, as it's a pretty certain thing that no one in my present apartment complex would bother to feed him. Sometimes the neighbors give him leftovers, but not on a consistent basis. He's a fairly large dog (some kind of Labrador mix), and so he needs a fairly large amount of food. He's pretty old, as I've mentioned before, and most often simply sleeps. Still, in the rainy season, he will need shelter. Moreover, he's become quite attached to me and I just couldn't bear to abandon him. Well … I guess I've become kind of attached to him, too.  

No comments: