Visits

Friday, July 31, 2020

Trashed by Improvements

When I entered Blogger this morning to write something, I found that they had changed the format such that it seemed impossible to just make a new post. Not much of an improvement, if you ask me. Luckily there was an option, which I only discovered after considerable effort, to simply revert to the old format, which I have done. Hopefully they will not come up with more new ideas to improve something that already works perfectly well.

So I've ended up spending my time here at Starbucks trying to figure out how to get back into my blog rather than blogging anything, and now my time is nearly up and my coffee is gone.

I will say that I spent the morning hours watching the eulogies for John Lewis and found myself in tears to hear the words of good men and women of heart and integrity providing a much needed breath of clean air in our nation's currently polluted political atmosphere. I pray for a return to these values, to these times of decency and uprightness and compassion. The hate, the smallness, the incivility of our age simply must end.

No comments: