Visits

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Somnolence

Jeeze, I went to bed at about 8:30 last night and actually slept through the whole night. Well, I did wake up once, thought it was time to get up, but found that it was only 1 am, so smoked a cigarette and straightaway went back to sleep. Don't know why I'm so tired lately, with these dark bags under my eyes, especially after sleeping for like 10 hours. 

I've found that frankincense oil actually seems to have a positive effect on the skin problem on my cheek (though whether that is also a cancer, I don't know). However, it doesn't seem to be having any effect on the skin cancer on my ear (aside from stinging really bad). Louis is pressing me to just go to the hospital and have the thing cut off, and I suppose that's what I'll do eventually, as this is likely a better plan, ultimately, than my present regimen of skin lotion and procrastination. 

No comments: