Visits

Friday, December 25, 2020

I Resolve Not

 Time to start thinking about New Year resolutions, I guess ... but hmm, I can't really think of much. I feel like I'm becoming increasingly curmudgeonly, so I suppose I could resolve not to be. I don't know what it is. Too much time alone, maybe, but then again I often feel like I just want to be left alone. Not that anyone is fighting me on that. I really don't know what my function is anymore, here or anywhere. What is my function? What does it matter? Actually, I never did like New Year resolutions. I never made one, that I recall. It has been a hard year though, hasn't it? For everyone. So much trouble, no much conflict, no much death and illness. It kinda feels like the whole world has been knocked on its ass for a while. So we can at least hope for better things in 2021. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soylent Green