Visits

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tidur Nyenyak

 For all the complaining I've done lately, I should, on a positive note, mention how thankful I have been for a fairly recent habit of sleeping through the night. And not only for sleeping through, but for the newfound 'talent' of being able to fall asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow. Thereafter, I generally do not awake until the morning light peeks through the windows at around 6 a.m. In fact, last night I had gone to sleep with the windows and patio door open, as the night was cool enough that the AC was not required, and although it unexpectedly pissed down rain sometime during the night, thus creating a lake on a portion of my floor, I remained blissfully unaware. I was dreaming for some reason that my third wife had become President of the United States. She was late for her inauguration and I was desperately trying to get her there in time. Operating a motor vehicle in my dreams is always a desperate endeavor. Nonetheless, I am glad not to have missed this event by waking up during its course. 

No comments: