Visits

Monday, November 18, 2019

Christmas Wish

My plan at present is to get the right eye cataract removed as soon as possible, hopefully December. Previously, I had believed that one has to wait 6 months or so to operate on other eye, but the doc says not so. But having nearly perfect vision in one eye and really bad vision in the other is distinctly irritating. It seems to me that the brain also exaggerates the difference, trying to compensate. The doc also tells me that I should always wear these silly goggles she gave me, or most especially when driving the motorbike, because there is soooo much shit in the air here in Bali (and in Indonesia in general). Very bad for eye health. So anyway, I am hoping that by Christmas I will be a new man, or in any case an old man with new eyes. 

No comments: