Visits

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Where Am I?

Coming home from Level 21 this evening, I ran into one of these ubiquitous ceremonies on Yeh Aya, from which traffic was being routed away. Pursuing the alternative route, I soon came upon yet another ceremony, and was rerouted again. Now, if I get off my common route, those specific paths imprinted in my mind, I may as well be in Skenectedy. Very soon, I found myself hopelessly lost. So I stopped by an Indomart and spoke to the parking lot attendant.

"Where is Renon?" I asked.

"This Renon."

"Oh, uh, yes. Of course. But I mean, where is Yeh Aya?"

"Yeh Aya?" The man looks at me sideways, leaning forward in case he had not heard right.

"Yes, Yeh Aya."

"This Yeh Aya!"

Lol.

Yes, you are quite right. Carry on, my good fellow.


No comments: