Visits

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sunshine With a Chance of More

A really beautiful day here in south Bali, so far. Nary a cloud in the sky. It's looking as if the wet season is finally almost out of breath and ready to give way to the long, dry months of summer. 

Having begun my exercise regimen yesterday evening, I woke up this morning wondering whether one day might be enough. The mirror said not, however, so I will continue the walking later on today. Must have my coffee first, of course. 

It occurred to me also that coffee may be part of the problem--or rather, not coffee but coffee latte. Lot of milk in there (mostly milk, actually), and given that I'm in the habit of having two lattes every morning, yeah I suppose that could be fattening. 

So I'm considering options for places to walk. The park is nice, as I said, but one might want to mix things up a bit to avoid a sense of drudgery. Of course, the beach is always a good spot, and there are quite a number of different sections of beach to choose from, not only in Sanur, but out in Padang Galak or Biaung as well, or even up the highway at Serangan. Then again, there is always 'mall walking' to be considered--although one passes a lot of food and coffee joints in a mall, which might be too tempting. 

Then again ... I do need to do some shopping:) 

No comments: