Visits

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Dharma

I happened to run into my old friend Dharma at the Renon Starbucks yesterday, where he used to work as a barista. Was great to see him again and we gave each other a couple hugs and a few slaps on the back. I thought of Dharma as a very personable young man, open, funny, entertaining. Plus, he always gave me either a free latte or a discount price! Dharma has moved to Tabanon now, quite a ways away, an old, traditional Balinese town that does not have the tourist draw of south Bali. He will start working in a bank there soon, and said that if I ever want to move up there, give him a call and he will assist. Perhaps not a bad idea. Costs for just about everything there are much lower than in my area. Not that there's very much to do up there. But then again, I don't do very much anyway. 


No comments: