Visits

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Vicious Circle

It seems like every time I have a couple days of feeling good, I end up overdoing it and feeling bad again. I felt so good yesterday that I took two long walks and then, in the evening, went down to Sanur for a grand total of two beers. This morning my throat is sore and I feel exhausted. I guess the irony in this is that one spends most of his days missing the feeling of good health and energy, and then when good health and energy are suddenly present, in some measure anyway, one is afraid to "burn" them, so to speak. One feels he must guard his feeling of wellness by keeping himself quiet and non-active. And so the question becomes, then, whether there is any point in feeling well if the wellness cannot be utilized for fear of becoming unwell. Lol.  

So anyway, I've gone out to get some antibiotics and some vitamin C and some lozenges and so on, ready to settle in with whatever is coming my way. 

No comments: