Visits

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bad Night

Twas a particularly unpleasant night last night--pain in both shoulders, neck, and right flank. I am out of Baclofen and my pharmacist tells me that she does not know when her supplier will have it again. She has also told me that I can no longer buy Xanax without a prescription. I had taken two Tylenol-PM tablets, but these seemed perfectly ineffective this time around. Moreover, I was having intense restless leg syndrome that was not happy with restricting the symptoms to my legs, but preferred to electrify every muscle in my body. Finally, after bouncing around the bed like one of those cartoon characters who sticks his finger into a wall socket, I could not help but laugh. What else can one do? Sleep was not an option for most of the night. I have been considering using another cartoon tactic tonight--namely, hitting myself in the head with a hammer. 

No comments: