Visits

Friday, July 27, 2018

Nightmares

Another night-long night of nightmares. How strange. I reckon there must be something bothering me deep down, right? This one, once again, was about ghosts and hauntings. And it was really pretty creepy. The house I was in was said to be haunted. I was kind of trying to investigate what was going on, and while some things were explicable, others were not. Some things seemed rather obvious attempts by some trickster to make the place seem haunted, and some seemed actual hauntings. It was one of these dreams where you wake up and instantly know that you have merely been having a nightmare, but nonetheless must spend some time convincing yourself that there's nothing in the house to be afraid of. I got up and walked around and smoked a cigarette, and then when I went back to bed, naturally I reentered the same damn dream. Lol. 

So why is this house of mine being haunted? Who are the ghosts? Are they real or are they not? What do they want? 

Or, as Ebenezer Scrooge supposed, are these ghosts but bits of undigested meat? Are the nightmares simply dream depictions of the discomfort present in my body while I sleep? Are they merely telling me that I am in pain? Well, Jeeze, I already know that! 

No comments: